Sunday, December 07, 2008

BINTAN TRIP'08 was fun, memorable and was a trip which i picked up many new things. :P

The people present: Kwan Ling, Nora, Han Xiao, Zi Yang, Yun Hao and me!!!
The things we did:
1)BBQ: The bbq fire was just too big this time round. One of the rare occassion for a bbq. Haha. Anyway, bbq chicken nuggets is damn nice. Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside. A must-try!!!



2)Karaoke: Singing superb old songs like ye lai xiang because the songs were simply too outdated. And the pub was called 'the pub'. WHAT A NAME!
3)Swimming: I had two crash course lessons! Zy acted like a swimming instructor when teaching me and sent all of us laughing like mad. What stay committed while swimming, kick the butt, open up, equal kicking force and blow more bubbles. Haha. Thanks. I will try and master swimming Mr Lee!

4)Jungle trekking: Exciting experience, something i had never done before. I landed myself in the mud and one shoe became all black. But, the view from the top was really nice. :)


5)SLAP JACK: PK match with ZY. Wow, at first i won but after i taught him my secret tactic, he won me. Which means, i owe him a movie ticket. ZZZ... But after that, HX pk with ZY and he won. Haha. Helped me to take revenge.

6)Giant sized snake and ladder and chess: Whoo. so exciting!

7)Volleyball, handball: I dunno how to play volleyball!!! I want to learn. Haha. Poor kwan bruised her palm area while playing. Wow, it was quite black somemore.

8)Pasar oleh oleh: Nothing much. Many repetitive stuff. But we all bought many polo tees. Damn cheap. :) ZY and YH went for the thai massage and i think it was damn shuang.

Lastly, thanks for the memorable trip. I will always remember it. :) I love the beach lots too!!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home